11.07.2009

Watching Movies Online

I love to watch movies... most of my friends and family know that quite well. I love to fall asleep during movies, watch movies over and over, and sometimes I even forget that I've seen the movie and Marvin has to convince me that we've rented it before.
When moving to the DR, I was a little sad because I had to cancel my blockbuster online subscription- they don't play here. However since living here I have found 2 great websites to watch movies online. I can even watch movies that are still in the theater! They might be out on video in the states... DR is a little slow with the cinemas. 
Here are two links that I have used and have found great success. Please let me know if you are able to use them in the states! They have been a life saver for me here!
http://www.watch-movies-online.tv/    This one is great for watching movies
http://www.free-tv-video-online.info/    This one has movies but focuses more on tv shows.

I've just finished watching Julie and Julia- I'm going to go make dinner now because I've been inspired...
I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment