Monday- Wednesday-Friday... what in tarnation....I don't keep track of days when I'm on vacation!
We are currently at a Resort in Punta Cana- East side of the Island. I'm only updating because I got the hint from my lovely sister-in-law :) More to come about our vacation on Sunday.
1. Turkey or Ham - Turkey, however the Turkey here is fatty. Who knew turkey could be fatty, Leave it to Dominicans
2. Favorite side dish - Michelle's rolls, or my grams fruit salad with whipped cream- I don't like it plain
3. Favorite dessert - Grams Chocolate pie, I remove the meringue for my mom to eat. I usually have 2 pieces
4. Black Friday: Are you going or not? - NO! Sadly the DR doesn't participate in anything to do with free, cheep, deal, or savings.
5. If so, what's on the top of your list? - If I were going- Mini computer, Camera to replace my stolen one
6. Going out of town or staying close to home? Going out of town actually- relaxing weekend in Punta Cana
7. Hosting or helping? neither- eating at resort- fatty turkey :( yuck
8. Name one family tradition at Thanksgiving - Gramdma's house eat at 1pm- no later or else she will be calling you!
9. What do you do after dinner? sit on the couch, watch the Lions lose, possibly play spoons, eat chocolate pie, and go bowling in the evening.
10. What are you most thankful for this year? My husband. I've posted about this before. He is such a great blessing to me. He is so supportive, wise, Godly, and a great best friend!
Enjoy family this holiday season! Be thankful for the friends you have and the ones you will someday make! Enjoy the Turkey too and think of us because we think of all of you - OFTEN :) Miss you all!