4.07.2011

Day 4

The trip to GA was great. Monday we did a little townie touring. We woke up early (8am); boys were up even earlier!

  • stop at Golden Donut
  • stop at Ross (kind of like tjmaxx) picked up new sunglasses
  • Chick-fil-a for lunch (a southern must stop)
  • commissary shopping with coupons – I think I enjoyed this more than Mandy
    • this should be an incentive for joining the Military! Smile

Back at home we packed up the car, played a short game of Monopoly Deal (left the game with Wilson- hopefully he is playing up for the next time we come to town), and then headed home.

We stopped in Knoxville (thanks Dotson’s for the invite- maybe next time!) for the evening and them made it back to Flint by 4pm Tuesday.

The trip was GREAT! It was so nice to see the Lutz’s. It was the first time I’d seen Brad since he got home from his tour in Djibouti, Africa. 

Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Bike riding- Both boys are 2 wheeling!

014

Muskoka- the Dog, beautiful!

016

Monopoly Deal

017019

The Faces of Walker

020021022

Golden Donut

024

Chick-Fil-A- The manager was laughing at our accents or lack of accents, I guess!

027

I’m sure my cousin Mandy will be posting photos of the trip too. Check our her blog.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope it was good sister bonding time. What I wouldn't give to take a trip like that with Jenn. Actually, I can see a sister date...

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fun! maybe by tomorrow I'll update my blog. It was SO great to have you guys here... and Wilson HAS been playing monopoly deal.. he even taught his Aunt Casey how to play!

    ReplyDelete