2.14.2011

Visitors!

ach weekend in February we have plans! We either have visitors coming up here or we are heading down south!

Last weekend the Verwys’ came up for a short but fun filled weekend!

We celebrated Betsy and Dad’s Birthdays! I think this was one of 17 cakes Betsy got on her birthday! I may be exaggerating a little but not too much

008

Cake 1:

009

Cake 2, 3, 4:

010011012

Cake 5:

013

Just kidding ...they were all the same cake, at least for this birthday event!

I read on one of her blogs that she was going to do a cake-off with all the goodies she got, but I haven't seen any updates yet!

Present for Dad and Betsy came next.

015016

Later that weekend we also went snow shoeing. Check Betsy's blog for photos!

It was such a great weekend. I wish we could move all our friends and family up here to "God's Country!"


No comments:

Post a Comment