This post was inspired by my great friend Becca…check out her “and now you know” post here.
- I sleep almost as much as our cat. Which tends to make us great friends, or worst enemies when we want to sleep in the same place
- I like to be just as comfortable as the next person…well actually MORE comfortable than the next person. I often get jealous of other peoples conformability level.
- I enjoy paying bills and charting the balance in our bank account…however, small it may be. (see new living room update post)
- I hate waking up in the morning, no matter how late I get to sleep in. Actually I hate waking up period, naps included.
- I could eat McDonald’s every day. I do limit myself though, some months better than others.
- The idea of blogging is so appealing, and I know others love to read, but I hate doing it
- I love movies! The cheesier the better, if it involves teaching, I’m all over it. True stories- SOLD! A hallmark movie can’t possibly get any better unless of course at the end of the flick they tell you where the characters end up in life. (Ex: Legally Blonde, The Sandlot, Remember the Titans)
- I like writing utensils. Usually the cheaper the better. But I am particular about what I write with.
- I’m afraid of wood. I do not like to use wooden spoons unless they are varnished. And don’t even try to give me one of those wooden spoons the scary ice cream man off the truck gives away. I wrap popsicle sticks in napkins.
- My latest hobby has been sewing…I need lessons!
- I like to compete in odd tasks, and win! When I was at MSU, I had to hop up and down the court on one of those large balls with the
handles. I won a $100 gift card to the bookstore.
- He loves to be at the last place in the course as quickly as possible. Even if he likes what is he is doing along the way.
- He enjoys politics and reading websites like drudgereport.com as much as others love being on facebook.
- He is a facebook page stalker…he reads my page frequently, and sometimes posts.
- If he could chose one profession and be the best at it, he’d be a TAP DANCER.
- He’s completely obsessive compulsive about food. He will absolutely LOVE something for a short period of time and then absolutely hate it. Right now his kick is dried fruit leather from trader joe’s.
- He has a debilitating fear of rolling his ankle. It keeps him up at night worrying about it.
- He snores- when he isn’t worrying about the ankle.
- He loves the cat. He speaks cat, and often has conversations with the cat about Lindsay. It annoys Lindsay.
- He enjoys doing laundry, and does all our laundry, including ironing. Attributed to JLV.
- He is the loudest sneezer, next to his father, PMV.
We LOVE being together!