Don’t worry, I still have my camera. Last time I make a post title like this, I had just gotten my purse stolen! I just have some words to update and no photos…I’ll try to get some up next post!
New with Lindsay:
- Making progress on the 9th grade Washington D.C. trip- suggestions on fundraising?
- 9th graders had entered a scarecrow contest in Boyne City. We got 3rd place!
- I’m doing a Beth Moore bible study at our church WLCC
New with Marvin:
- He got a new job and it is going great! He is the working in Sales at the water park at Avalanche Bay
- He bought us another car- 2004 Impala- white, it’s an old copper car (but the siren and bar dividers have been removed) Luckily!
- He has removed 3 rings on Fran’s Citty-Kitty!
- Tonight is the last night of his sailing team for the winter
New with both of us:
- We joined the spa/gym where Marvin works- Lindsay likes the free apples, Marvin rides the recumbent bike
- We are attending a constitution class on Monday nights
- We hiked to the top of Avalanche Mt. I do have photos I’ll upload soon! It was beautiful. A must for any visitor to see!
We have been so blessed these last few months. We are so thankful to be back in the US, living in “God’s Country”! We will be in GR during Halloween weekend to attend the wedding of Jason and Courtney (soon to be Mr. and Mrs. Kingma)!