1.01.2013

Christmas 2012

On the hunt to get a Christmas Tree

We found this great little family tree farm last year with our friends the Manthei's. All trees are $25. We thought that was a steal! They have beautiful wreaths too! 


 This year we opted for a little guy. 
Before he was DEAD...

I think the dead tree looks pretty good. 




Christmas Morning! 



Marvin's family came to us this year because I was 9 months pregnant! They brought loads of presents. 

Marvin got a nerf gun. I told him my belly was off limits for target practice. 


Our Sister-In-Law, Andrea, also got us a "man" diaper bag that is engraved with "Verwys". It's hard to see in the photo but I'm sure it will get a lot of use. 


No photos of the family- I'm bad at photos. We just ordered a new camera/video recorder and hoping that will lead to greater success! 

Merry Christmas from our cat to yours! 


2 comments:

  1. Your look like a lollipop. Big belly, small legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your looking great Lindsay! A baby is going to make you guys into more frequent bloggers I hope.

    ReplyDelete